Thursday, May 27, 2010

Inspire Me With Lovely Lovisa


Loving Lovisa...

I was so inspired by the variety and purely gorgeous pieces of jewellry and headbands at Lovisa, I came home and wrote a whole story about the way my heart raced with exhilaration when I stepped into Lovisa, and I'm not even a jewellry kinda girl. Stay tuned...

Many thanks to the lovely and accommodating Kate who gave me a guided tour of the store (pictured right, wearing a metallic stretch flower headband and Shannen, left, wearing a stunning Grecian hair chain.)

Here are a few photos I snapped with my iphone, (excuse the quality) but hope they inspire you to check it out for yourself for that little something special. www.lovisa.com.au
(I visited the Chermside store.)


Alice in Wonderland range ---headbands for grown ups & Sex in the City range.















No comments:

Post a Comment